UI/UX design: turning the most extravagant desires into reality
Website design is not just a virtual framework that transmits mouse movement through electronic floors in a monitor screen, it is a tool that takes the user to the vastness of the whole universe with its inputs, outputs, and capabilities.
Modern design is a whole set of elements, buttons, interactive systems based on user psychology and their reaction to a specific product or business.
UI / UX design algorithms allow you to build the interface and architecture of the application in such a way as to create only a pleasant user experience from wandering around all pages and tabs.
Beomy UI / UX Design Services:
- Creation of the original design for a new site;
- Redesign of an existing site based on the current structure of a web resource;
- Development of the structure and adaptive design of landing pages;
- Web Interface Prototyping;
- Design of mobile applications and services;
- Designing a user experience chain;
- Graphic design;
- Brand book development;
- Logo development.
The key result of Beomy’s UI / UX design is the end user’s positive experience with the software.
- UX as an axiom of a web designer.
The main element of competent IT solutions is user satisfaction. That is why we begin the development of any design with a detailed analysis of user tasks when choosing a web resource or application. Only based on this information, we build the architecture of the web product and the functional diagram.
- The aesthetic pleasure of the user makes a profit.
Modern design, a gamut of colors, interactive elements of a service or site – a user subconsciously evaluates a software product in the first 5 seconds of interaction by these criteria. If in his opinion, the resource meets modern requirements, he is ready to get to know the company or product further and generate revenue for the company. Every day at Beomy, we monitor the achievements of the electronic design world and are ready to embody only the best of them in your project.
- Communication comes first.
Buttons and blocks cannot speak, but we are fixing this. Using functional design elements, we communicate with the client, natively bringing him to the desired action on your site or service. And most importantly, we do it subtly and unobtrusively so that the user does not lose interest in the digital platform of the business.
- From business goals to implementation.
Any visual element of a business packaging in the network should correspond to the general concept, positioning and realize the company’s goals in the virtual space. Beomy specialists, together with the client, develop the company’s strategy and implement it in the appropriate packaging for each specific project.
- High team expertise in turnkey project packaging.
- Coordinated work of specialists based on Scrum and Agile methodologies to achieve maximum results.
- Really fresh, not overwritten decisions based on competent code and juicy design.
- Deep immersion in business process peculiarities for each project.
- Constant contact in the implementation process with regular clear reports.
- Clear fulfillment of obligations and observance of deadlines within the contract.
- Full business support from the idea to the commercialization of the project in all digital fields.
Are you ready to provide the client with the best qualities of your business in a competent light? Our online user experience experts will help! Contact our manager right now and get an assessment of design development specifically for your product!
Check more our serveices
Comprehensive testing of software products, services, sites and applications in 9 areas with the preparation of a detailed and understandable independent audit report.
Development, implementation, maintenance and technical support of software products as well as enterprise IT infrastructure on a long-term or ongoing basis by a dedicated team of specialists.
Development, porting or localization of mobile applications that meet the modern requirements of the digital space in 21st century.
Software Requirement Writing
Creating a detailed, at the same time, understandable technical task, which will include user, functional and business requirements for a digital product.